5th Grade Graduation
5th Grade Families –
We are looking forward to a great 5th grade graduation ceremony at Clover Ridge next Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 1:00pm.
We are excited to recognize an important milestone in your child’s life as we celebrate the completion of their elementary years and transition to middle school!
Please know that we have planned for an outdoor ceremony taking place in front of the gazebo on the north side of the building (adjacent to the parking lot). You are welcome to bring a lawn chair or blanket in order to provide your own seating. Lawn chairs will be allowed in the back half of the green space, and blankets/ground seating will be in the front half of the grass area
Parking will also be an issue so please plan accordingly. You are welcome to use the main parking lot and outer ring along the curb. Parking is also available behind the school (by the water tower) as well as Community Park which is a short walk from the school. Please do NOT park in the Bus Loop and be conscious of allowing space for Emergency Vehicles to have access to the building.
A few reminders to make this day successful.
* Families may go directly to the gazebo area- no need to sign in unless you plan to enter beyond the office.
* Students will receive pictures and a certificate following the ceremony in their classroom.
* Graduation caps will be collected after the ceremony in order to be signed by classmates and used on Thursday at our student assembly.
* Students leaving before 2:30pm must be signed out directly with the classroom teacher or at the front office.
* Students are encouraged to dress nice for the ceremony.
Last year the weather prevented us from having an outdoor ceremony and we had to move into the gym. We will be watching the weather closely and send an update the day before the ceremony to confirm an indoor or outdoor celebration.
We are looking forward to this tradition to celebrate the accomplishments of this wonderful group of students!