Kids Heart Challenge is less than 2 weeks away, here are a few important details!
- Kids Heart Challenge is Friday, February 14th from 2:30-3:45pm.
- Only students that turned in a permission slip will be allowed to participate. All other students will be required to go home as normal at the end of the day.
- Students that are participating will be given a ticket at the end of the day by their classroom teacher. This ticket is their entrance ticket to the gym. If a student does not have a ticket, they cannot stay to watch the event.
- Students are jumping in honor of one of our own students, Noelle Stein.
- Parents, please come in and get your student. All students will remain in the gym until an adult comes in to get them. They will then need to be brought to their lockers to get their belongings.
- All donations to the American Heart Association are due next Tuesday, February 11th.
- We are looking for donations of apple juice. If you could have the donations in to the PE office by February 11th, we would greatly appreciate it.
- Lastly, a huge thank you to our 50+ parent volunteers. Without their support, this event would not be a success. THANK YOU!!!