Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
For student and staff safety we ask that all parents adhere to these guidelines during parent drop-off and pick-up. Below are some observations that should help the efficiency, effectiveness and ultimately ensure the safety of our students every day. Morning drop off...read more
Application for free or reduced school meals Our school provides nutritious and delicious meals each day. Breakfast costs $1.70; lunch costs $2.95 High School, $2.75 Middle School, and $2.55 Elementary. Adults are $3.85. Your children may qualify for free or reduced...read more
The first day of school for grades 2-12 is Tuesday, Sept. 4. Kindergarten and 1st graders start school on Thursday, Sept. 6. Your child's bus schedule is now posted on Campus Portal (look under the "Reports" tab). Click HERE for Campus Portal. You can view a...read more
MyStop is a web-based application available to all Eastern Carver County Schools parents and students that lets them access live bus GPS information. Using a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer, parents and students can view the current location of buses on routes...read more
Por favor, desplácese hacia abajo este mensaje para la traducción al español. To Parents/Guardians of kindergarten and first-grade students, The school year is coming up and this is a reminder that you and your kindergarten / 1st grade student will schedule a one-hour...read more