Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
Bus schedules for the upcoming school year will be posted online on your child’s Campus Portal account in late July. With the exception of Special Education students, no letters will be mailed to student homes. Transportation forms and important information for the...read more
K-1 assessment days Sept. 4 & 5 – their first day is Sept. 6 Beginning fall of 2018, families of K-1 students will schedule a 30- to 40-minute assessment conference on Sept. 4 or 5. The first day of school for kindergarten and grade 1 will be Sept. 6. Eastern Carver...read more
Join us in a neighborhood near you this summer for free fun and learning! All children and families are welcome to join Eastern Carver County Schools Community Education staff as we play games, enjoy a healthy snacks, complete an art project and many other educational...read more
Will students be able to use the district-issued Chromebook during the summer? Students in grades three through eleven who were issued a Chromebook this year will be allowed to take their Chromebook home for the summer. During that time they will be responsible for...read more
We are so fortunate to have an amazing staff at Clover Ridge Elementary. The PTO is coordinating a full week of celebration of our exceptional staff next week during national Teacher Appreciation Week, April 7-11th. We would really appreciate your help in making it...read more