Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
Your child is invited to show off their school by inviting a special person on Friday, October 6th from 7:00a.m. – 8:15a.m. A light breakfast including donuts, coffee and juice will be available in the cafeteria. All students must be accompanied by an adult. ...read more
With the addition of 125 new students to the building, we developed a new schedule that was designed to meet the multiple demands of academic programming, specialist time, lunch/recess, etc which was no small task. As we have been monitoring traffic flow in the...read more
Over the next few weeks, students will be completing the NWEA Measures of Academic Progress Assessment (MAP). These are achievement tests that are given in the fall and the spring which assist our staff both in measuring growth and assessing progress. Staff will be...read more
Our district has been working on Cultural Compentency for several years and this is the next step in the journey. Naada Hassen and Elizabeth Johnson have agreed to represent Clover Ridge. As you know, our demographics have changed considerably and this is an...read more
Eastern Carver County Schools offers a damage waiver Protection Plan to defray the cost of replacement or repair of district Chromebooks. This is plan is an optional purchase. It covers accidental damage, liquid damage, fire, flood, theft, natural disaster and power...read more