Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
It's time to order your yearbook! Please order and PERSONALIZE your Clover Ridge Elementary School Yearbook A few important facts: * Your personalized yearbook only costs $17.00. * You may pay online with credit card or check * You receive 2 free pages you can...read more
Clover Leaf Newsletter - Brave Like Liam Blood Driveread more
The district has received confirmation from the City of Chaska that the Pioneer Trail road closure between Hwy 41 and Village Rd. is anticipated to last several weeks as City and County staff complete the necessary repairs. Our understanding is that there are more...read more
The District 112 Foundation Excellence in Education Awards Program (Teacher of the Year) celebrates innovative teachers in pursuit of the best possible public education for students in our district. Each year, we recognize these professionals by awarding them grants...read more
Eastern Carver County Schools Parents/Guardians: We recognize that economic situations change throughout the year for families in our community. At this time of year with the new semester, we want to remind all Eastern Carver County Schools families that free and...read more