Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
October 25: 3-7 PM October 30: 3-7 PM November 2: 11:30-3:30read more
The Fall Book Fair is coming to our school October 25 to November 1! The book fair will be open during school hours and after school on Thursday October 25th and Tuesday, October 30th (during evening conferences) from 2:30-7:00.read more
If you have a student or know a student entering kindergarten next year, you may be interested in attending one of the following events. These events are not required but give parents an opportunity to learn more about what our schools have to...read more
All kids K-8 are all welcome for a fun experience learning about what makes a musical theater production at Chanhassen HS on October 14 from 1 to 4pm! Take workshops in dancing, singing, makeup/costume, tech building, and lights/sound! Cost is $20 and includes a...read more
As part of our plan for embedded, authentic Professional Development, once again this year we will be having 4 Late Starts. This year, they will be on Thursdays. School will start 2 Hours late on the following days: October 4, December 13, February 14, and May 2....read more