Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
If you ask individuals if they like to learn new things, the common reply is “yes!” However, if you ask the same group if they liked school, the answers may diverge and involve stories about their specific school-based experiences. Eastern Carver County...read more
Please remember that our next Late Start will be held on Thursday, December 14th. School will begin at 10 AM. Busses will be running 2 hours later than normal. This is an opportunity for our staff to continue to grow...read more
We have begun preparations for our Annual Culture Night on January 25th from 5:30-7:30. This is always a huge event that celebrates the many cultures represented in our building and community. The event includes a fashion show, food tasting, cultural gallery walk,...read more
December has certainly arrived with the snow and bitter cold. Please remember that students will be outside for recess on most days unless there is rain, a heavy snowfall or temperatures combined with a wind chill of -15 degrees below zero or more. This means that all...read more
Click here to learn more about your students progress report and...read more