Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
Who: Graduating seniors who attended Clover Ridge Elementary School What: Celebration of your graduation at the CRC Class of 2019 Senior Walk. Seniors you are invited to wear your cap and gown and let the current Clover Ridge Elementary students cheer you on and high...read more
Eastern Carver Co. Schools’ summer food service program was created to ensure that children could continue to receive nutritious meals during summer vacation, when they do not have access to school breakfast or lunch. The summer food service program is free to all...read more
Students from Clover Ridge Elementary School participating in The Stock Market Game™ (SMG) were recently recognized for taking 4th place in the Elementary Division of the special Minnesota SMG Allianz Challenge Session. This team was taught by Emily...read more
This fall, all Kindergarten through 5th grade students will be invited to meet their new teacher and complete a brief learning assessment during a 30-minute Connect & Assess meeting on August 27 or 28. Families will find out the name of your child’s teacher in early...read more
Welcome to Kindergarten at CRE! For the Parent Input Form 2019-20 please click on link below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSco3Fct09MzynpPjX3kggKzORslO6iNTlhT9fCifpey_6sAZA/viewform...read more