School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
The school supply list is now available for families: Clover Ridge Supply List 2020-21read more
Click on this link to access the Summer Sketchbook Challenge: Click here for the link Link to sketchbook Challenge...read more
Meals for kids continue through June 29: Nutrition Services will distribute weekly meals to kids, two days each week, through Monday, June 29. Pick-up days are Mondays and Wednesdays at Clover Ridge Elementary and Riverview Terrace.read more
Mark your calendar: Connect and Assess on September 1 & 2 Elementary students (and parents/guardians) are invited to meet their new teacher and complete a brief learning assessment on September 1 or 2. This is a scheduled appointment time to start to build a...read more
Click on this link to view the video from the livestream event.read more