Welcome to Clover Ridge Elementary!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Documents & Links
Mission & Vision
The Mission of Clover Ridge Elementary School is to develop self-directed, responsible, lifelong learners.
Clover Ridge Elementary School is a welcoming community that inspires the excitement of learning. Children and adults are engaged in exploration, problem solving and the practice of newly gained knowledge and skills. Achievement for all is developed through personalized learning experiences supported by curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Partnerships among students, parents, teachers, staff and community members play an essential role in each learner’s success. Clover Ridge Elementary School is a focal point in creating the future of the community it serves.
We believe that:
- each person has the ability to learn and be successful
- successful learners are motivated and accountable
- collaboration, teamwork and high expectations ensure success
- parents/guardians are valued partners in his/her child’s education
- students, staff, and families thrive in a safe learning environment that upholds the community values and promotes social, emotional and physical well-being
- staff, students, parents, and community partnerships enhance community service, foster connections across the curriculum and link learning to real-life experiences
- clear, honest and continuous communication among all stakeholders is essential to the learning process
- technology is a tool to help learners acquire, create and apply knowledge and skills
- a variety of assessment tools will provide needed feedback for continuous improvement
- celebration of effort and learning encourages future success
Hooked on Books...and the Arts, too! - Feb. 1, 2020 Save the date for a morning of free family fun! Saturday, Feb. 1 9 a.m. to Noon Chanhassen High School Hooked on Books...and the Arts, too! is a community-wide celebration in support of literacy and the arts. The...read more
2020 Teacher of the Year Nominations are Now Open The District 112 Foundation is excited to kick off the second half of the school year by announcing that nominations are now open for the 2020 Teacher of the Year. Students, parents, teachers, and principals are...read more
CRE Silent Auction Donations The Parent Teacher Organization at Clover Ridge Elementary School will be hosting their annual Fine Arts Night and Silent Auction on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at Clover Ridge Elementary from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. The Silent Auction will begin at...read more
Culture Night Due to a scheduling conflict with the Middle Schools, we are postponing our Culture Night to April 16th. This is an important night in our community where we celebrate the many different cultures that make up CRE. This event is intended to celebrate...read more
Middle School Transition Night Calling all 5th grade families! - It's time to start thinking about the 2020-21 school year. Mark your calendars for Middle School Transition Night on Thursday, Jan. 30, at your middle school (students do not need to attend). Use our...read more